How to use LED Strip Lighting
The application range of LED Strip Lighting in home decoration is very common, but where should the Strip Lighting be installed in the home? Many people are a little confused. In fact, the use of the light strip can greatly increase the three-dimensional layering of the house and can also assist the lighting of the house. Below, We will introduce to you where the LED Strip lighting is suitable for installation indoors and outdoors.
1. Bedroom: The lighting design is like putting makeup on the interior, which not only makes the space look elegant and light but also highlights the level of the space. The warm color LED light strip design will make the bedroom warmer. Installing LED strips on the bedside of the bedroom can not only beautify the bedroom but also act as a night light.
2. Living room: LED Strip Lighting surround the ceiling curve, and the bright light is refracted and matched with the open space to make the whole living room brighter. Installing LED Strip Lighting in the grooves of the TV background wall can enhance the three-dimensional sense of the space, and even simple lines can show different dynamic beauty.
3. Bathroom: Installing LED strip lighting around the wall of the bathroom is a very trendy approach. It is simple and beautiful, and it is easier to highlight individuality and style. The LED strip around the bathroom mirror can create an atmosphere, and secondly, it also provides basic lighting needs. If the LED light strip is hidden on the top or around the bathroom mirror, the light is projected and there is no need to worry about backlighting or polarized light.
4. Kitchen: Although headlights are installed on the top of the kitchen, it is inconvenient for cooking at night to be hidden by shadows. Cutting vegetables and cooking is very inconvenient. Installing LED strips under the wall cabinets as cabinet lights can save these troubles and increase cooking. The warmth of the dishes.
5. Cabinet & Shelf: The LED strip lighting is installed inside the cabinet to increase the light source. The clever combination with the shelf can weaken the sense of enclosed space and fully render the exquisite and fashionable indoor atmosphere. Installed at the bottom of the cabinet to illuminate the LED light strips diffusely scattered light through the floor. Work and study in the study at night. Turn on the LED light strips of the desk lamps and bookcases to have a good lighting effect.
6. Stairs: The layout of the LED strip lighting at the stairs is very clever, or the ground below the steps is hollowed out, and the LED strip lighting is placed in it to meet the lighting needs of the entire staircase. The LED light strip installed under the handrail of the stairs effectively solves the lighting problem of the stairwell in the dark. It makes the bright space brighter and has the magic power to guide the vision.
7. Aisle: The installation of LED light strips in the aisle changes the original monotonous white wall, which can present a sense of the depth of space. The lighting function undertaken by the LED light strip itself is also very practical, illuminating a small area without taking up space.
8. Building outline Decoration
Of course, the above installation range is for reference only, and the specific installation situation should be carried out according to the actual situation of yor projects. It does not mean that the more light strips are installed, the better, but to achieve the desired effect.